www.eliteoffroad.shop (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Ipswich City Auto Electrical.
- The personal data we will collect,
- Use of collected data,
- Who has access to the data collected,
- The rights of Site users, and
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” “User-IDs,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How We Use Personal Data
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). We also use this information for advertising and re-targeting purposes.
Sharing The Personal Data
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WooCommerce to power our online store. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following circumstances;
- If the law requires it,
- If it is required for any legal proceeding,
- To prove or protect our legal rights, and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
Storing Personal Data
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Protecting Personal Data
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user’s browsing habits. Our Site may set and access cookies on your computer or browser. Cookies are used to provide our system with the basic information to provide the services you are requesting.
Cookies can be cleared at any time from your internet browser settings.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 16 Flint Street, North Ipswich, QLD 4305 Australia.